Kinship is mentoring program working primarily with low income families. We offer Christmas programing to help make sure they can have a brighter holiday than otherwise would be able to have. Kinship needs a group of active volunteers to help for a couple of hours sorting through toys for a later "shopping for siblings" program.
We need adults who can sort toys according to age and gender without stopping to play with every toy!! Can you help us get ready for this big event for the children to pick out toys for their brothers and sisters?
This site is located near Highway 694 and Hwy 65 near the large Medtronic Complex
This works great for a corporate activity!
email Kinshoppe@gmcc.org or call Penny @ 763.862.6755 to find out more information.
- Child Development
- Project Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- love kids, Christmas spirit, fun, playful, knowledge of child development, reliable
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Spanish translator
- Spanish translator in Anoka County
- Spanish speaking translator
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- teachers for lifeskills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- mentor a child
- Santa weekday elves
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends