SEEKING VOLUNTEERS FOR IN-HOME FOSTER CARE
Foster care volunteers provide temporary housing and care for abused, neglected and abandoned cats and kittens within our community. By offering your time, energy, and home to an animal in need, yo u prepare the animal for adoption into a permanent home and prevent overcrowding in our shelter.
As a Foster, you should be comfortable with:
• Daily feeding, play, and attention
• Administering medications
• Following special dietary plans
• Handling the cat into and out of a carrier
• Transporting cats to veterinary appointments
Cat Tales provides food, supplies, and medications, and pays for all vet care.
We currently have some cats that require foster placement. These cats need to be the only pet in the house, or in a separate room where the cat can live in until they are adopted.
You can make a significant difference in future of these cats! Interested? http://www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A room to place the cat in temporarily