We run an adoption center out of Pet-Smart, in Wilmington, NC, where cats waiting their forever homes stay in cages until they are adopted. Volunteers take care of them seven days a week. The "morning shift" volunteers clean the cages, feed the cats, and give them some TLC. The "evening shift" is responsible for doing adoptions and making sure the cages are clean for the night.
Our adoption hours are M-F 5:00-7:00 PM. Weekends adoption hours are Saturday 9:00 AM -6:00 PM and Sunday 12:00-5:00 PM.
We need to cover some of these shifts as a number of our long-time volunteers have had to leave for one reason or another. Whatever number of hours you can devote to the Cat Adoption Team would be greatly appreciated.
Time Details : M-S mornings M-F 5:00-7:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday 12:00-5:00 PM
If you are interested please call Cape Fear Volunteer Center at (910)392-8180.
Thank you so much for your time.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers