FACETS is looking for an intern to work with the Resource Development Team to support volunteer cultivation, and special events planning. Duties would include maintaining volunteer records and responding to volunteer inquiries in a timely manner; assisting with content for our website, monthly e-newsletter, and volunteer opportunity postings; helping with additional volunteer recruitment, retention and recognition activities as needed; and coordinating and supporting special events, depending on interest and availability. Hours for this postion are flexible; we are looking for someone to work about 20 hours per week for a semester.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours a week for a semester
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Male Models Needed! Boys Group...
- Volunteer Photographer
- Community Development Intern
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Case Management Intern
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Be a Reading group leader in...
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...