FACETS is looking for an intern to work with the Resource Development Team to support volunteer cultivation, and special events planning. Duties would include maintaining volunteer records and responding to volunteer inquiries in a timely manner; assisting with content for our website, monthly e-newsletter, and volunteer opportunity postings; helping with additional volunteer recruitment, retention and recognition activities as needed; and coordinating and supporting special events, depending on interest and availability. Hours for this postion are flexible; we are looking for someone to work about 20 hours per week for a semester.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours a week for a semester
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Community Development Intern