Play Facilitator - Main Street Children's Museum
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Main Street Children's Museum133 E. Main StreetRock Hill, SC 29730
PURPOSE: Ensure that visitors have a pleasant and rewarding experience by assisting interpretive staff in maintaining the visitor space and by helping with activities for children.
- Monitors all exhibit areas to ensure a safe play-based environment
- Maintains all exhibit areas by returning books, bean bags, etc., as needed
- Cleans surfaces and materials according to cleaning schedule
- Assists and encourages families by modeling best practices in unstructured and child-directed play
- Directs or assists visitors with hands-on crafts
- Reads aloud with children; assists families in book selection, encouragement of reading, etc.
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- 4- 20 hours a month
Report this opportunity