Eucharistic Minister: Take responsibility for bringing Holy Communion to all the Catholic patients according to the volunteer’s assigned area
Volunteer should manifest a commitment to personal spiritual growth and acceptance that others may grow spiritually in different ways.
Volunteer should manifest an ability to listen to patients and their needs, and when appropriate share their faith with patients and others with whom they come in contact.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours / week
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- Stearns Place - Paynesville
- Red Cross Blood Drive Helper -...