Cape Fear Youth Ambassador Mentor for Blue Ribbon Commission on the Prevention of Youth Violence.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereLandfall Executive Suites1213 Culbreth Drive Suite 233Wilmington, NC 28405
Mentors will work with at least one young adult aged 16-24 in the Cape Fear Youth Ambassador Program. There is no weekly or monthly hour requirement, but mentors are asked to contact their mentee via telephone or in-person at least twice a month; assist your mentor with connecting to resources; support mentee in their endeavors; and provide information that would be beneficial to their mentee. Benefits of being a mentor are that you have the opportunity to mold a young person into a strong leader in their community as well as a productive citizen and member of the world and workforce.
Time Details :: There are no specific hours; however, we ask Mentors to attend a Youth Ambassador meeting or event from time to time
If you are interested, please call us at (910)392-8180.
Thank you so much for your time.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers