Help refugees learn about the local community and American culture by meeting with a family once or more per week for a morning, afternoon, or evening session. Teach them to cook American foods, take them to cultural events, the beach, the park, library, or bank.
For more information, please visit http://helpingrefugees.org
If you are interested, please call us at (910)392-8180.
Thank you so much for your time.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers