- maintain contact/liason with shelters and dog sources
- foster care in your home - short term
- oversee health assessment/therapy thru prof agencies
- liason with prospect senior - assess match - oversee training and introduction
- follow up review (distant and onsite)
- home visits for special needs, e.g. outside excercise
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Marketing and Promotions
Our rescue program is completely dependent on volunteers. Plain and simple we rescue senior dogs that have been given up and deemed "un-adoptable" due to the combination of age and health.
Our eventual goal is to have a wonderful, permanent sanctuary for them to live out their lives.
We also have a current rescue and adoption program, "A Home For Every Aging Heart" where we match them with people that will provide a permanent loving home for them to retire comfortably.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- varies depending on volunteer opportunity