Skilled Office Support, Writing Informative Articles for Publication
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave SSt. Paul, MN 55108
Do you like to write, search for stories, or inform people on the importance of programs that help them? Do you have a creative writing flair and need some journalistic writing expereince, would you like to see your written work published and shared with our networks? Your help to write informative, interview or journalistic articles to be published in our e-newsletter or though the local newspapers is needed and appreciated.
If you'd like to help us in coming up with relevant material for our monthly newsletters, have photojounralism skills, or fresh ideas we welcome your input and skill set. This is great for anyone looking to add valid working volunteer experience to their resume.
- Critical Thinking
- Social Media / Blogging
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, according to your time.
- Proper knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation, how to write articles, independently research an
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder