Volunteer Summary: Volunteers will be able to work with other volunteers and general public (patients, families, friends, employees, etc.) in a courteous and respectful manner. Retail duties: cash box, pricing, stocking, general maintenance & gift wrap.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Proper uniform attire, including identification of volunteer
*Provide quality customer service, efficiently & accurately.
*Observant and conscientious of cash box - sale transactions & cash box maintenance (register type).
*Awareness of loss prevention (internal & external theft)
*Snack bar maintenance (opening & closing duties: dusting, sweeping, etc.)
*Stocking capabilities (candy, drinks, etc.)
*Responsible to inventory procedures/policy.
*Provide communication to Volunteer Services Department Coordinators toward attendance, early-leaves, concerns, etc.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to assist hospital personnel
- Weslaco Bicultural Museum
- Palm View Community Center
- American Red Cross
- Museum of South Texas
- Elementary Tutors
- Pharr Literacy Project, Inc.
- The Rio Grande Valley RSVP
- Las Palmas Community Center,...
- McAllen Driscoll Specialty Clinic
- Hospitals in the tri-county...
- Ronald McDonald Room, Edinburg...
- Lark Community Center
- Information / Referral Center
- Sacred Heart Church Food Pantry