Senior Friend and Caregiver Relief, Respite
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave SSt. Paul, MN 55108
As our population continues to age the need for in-home and family care also continues to grow. According to the MN Department of Human Services, the fiscal realities and constraints of providing publicly-funded care for a growing number of older Minnesotans makes the role of family caregivers essential to sustaining their quality of life. In fact, family care giving may be among the most important factors in affording the cost of future long term care, but only if the needs of the caregivers are recognized and sufficiently met.
Can you give a few hours each week to a caregiver by spending time with their loved one so that they can enjoy a break? All you have to do is keep a senior company to give the caregiver peace of mind so they can take a little time for themselves.
If you are this special person don't hesitate to be the gift that these caregivers are looking for.
We provide high quality training and Free CPR and First Aid Certification after 2 months of service with our program.
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible with your schedule and your senior's
- Kind, caring attitude, willingness to commit to weekly or bi-weekly visits.
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Creator of Digital Newsletter...
- Bread Pick Up and Drop off from...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...