Azalea Festival Children's Tea individuals needed to serve tea and sandwiches to mom's and children's in this Azalea Festival Associated event.
2017 Tea will surely wow guests as we enter into the "Fairy Garden"
Activities benefit the Cape Fear Volunteer Center and it's programs including Big Buddy, CareNet, National Days of Service and it's food Recycling Program.
If you are intrested, could you please call us at (910)392-8180.
Thank you so much for your time.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Min 3 hours
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Gleaning Coordinator
- Food Bank...
- Furnishing Coordinator for...
- Carolina Canines for Therapy...
- Santa's Village Assistance
- Food Bank needs Drivers