Would you like to be able to help seniors prepare their state and federal income tax returns? Every year the AARP, in conjunction with the IRS, trains volunteers how to provide free tax assistance and preparation services to low-and moderate-income taxpayers. Days and hours are flexible; however, tax advisers should be able to volunteer one-two days per week during the tax season. Office space and full training (including study materials) are provided. Please call Serena at 388-7044 for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...