Hospice Volunteer Services Seeks Drivers
Volunteer drivers are needed to transport meals from the Brandon area to the Hospice Volunteer Services main office in Middlebury. The Dinners With Love concept was created by a local caterer who partners with Brandon restaurants to provide delicious home-cooked meals for patients and their families who are being cared for by Hospice Volunteers. Meals need to be picked up from Cattails, Café Provence or Plan-it Sheri Catering between the hours of 2-4 p.m. If you are interested in helping out, please call 388-7044. Thank you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...