Take a look at the wide variety of opportunities available on the North Shore and Cape Ann! And our office has openings for program and office assistants!
Councils on Aging - Senior Centers: Beverly, Essex, Gloucester,Ipswich, Peabody, Rockport, Salem, Topsfield and Wenham
Many Opportunities, including: SHINE Health Benefits Counselors, Congregate Meal Site Aides, Computer Teachers, Friendly Visitors, Drivers, Arts & Crafts Teachers, Assistants, Entertainers, Meals-on-Wheels, etc., etc., etc.!!!!!!
NeedyMeds.Com - Gloucester. Researcher, Clerical Office Assistant, Mailings
North Shore Elder Services - Danvers. At Your Side, Friendly Visitors, Food Shoppers,Office Support, Special Events.
Open Door/Cape Ann Food Bank - Gloucester. Thrift Shop, Food Pantry.
Project Warm Friends - All Towns: Knitting, crocheting, and handcrafts for infants, children, shelters, area non-profits, elders.
SeniorCare - All Towns. AARP Tax Program - Tax-Counseling and preparation; STAY pet program needs dog walkers and more; Meals-on-Wheels Drivers; Medical Transportation Drivers; Money Management - Bill Paying and Monitoring; Long Term Care Ombudsman; Grant Writers, Office Support;Congregate Meal Assistants;Mailing Assistants.
- Financial Service Assistance
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Elder care
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible depending on your interest!
- Driving positions require a current driver's license and driver record check.
- Meals on Wheels...
- Drive an elder to a Doctor...
- Pet Care - NorthShore Area
- Like Talking to people/answering...
- Tax Aide Program
- 2018 RSVP Volunteer Opportunities!
- Helping with Mobile Market
- Helping find affordable...
- Like helping seniors learn...
- Ombudsman Program
- Caring Connections Through...
- Data Entry / Statistical Help...