Volunteer Training to Help Adults Learn to Read for Cape Fear Literacy Council
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereLandfall Executive Suites1213 Culbreth Drive Suite 233Wilmington, NC 28405
Wilmington, NC CFLC needs volunteers to tutor adults in reading, writing, or math, and studying for the GED. You do not need a teaching background or prior experience to become an Adult Basic Literacy Tutor. The Council provides the training, the learning materials, study rooms a resource library, a computer lab and on-going support volunteers work with students one on one basis and or in asamll class setting.
If you are interested please give us a call at (910)392-8180
Thank you so much for your time.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers