Volunteers may choose from over 40 red kettle & bell ringing locations all throughout central Illinois that have shifts from 10am-4pm and 4-8pm. Kettles are onsite Monday through Saturday from beginning November 11 through December 24. If you are able to take even one day, one shift, great. It will then help give money to those in need! I would suggest only 1-4 people manning a kettle at one time, rotating your group in every 2 hours or so.
For a complete listing of sites and shifts and to sign up visit www.ringbells.org and select Peoria, IL.
For more information call 682-8886.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2-6 hours depending on the location
- If under 16, must have adult with you
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed