Do you love books and information? Do you love to help people? If so, this could be the perfect volunteer opportunity for you! Volunteer library assistants provide support and assistance for the Saint Therese campus libraries which are important reading and information resource areas for residents. Volunteers duties include; shelving returned books, reviewing donated materials for suitability and library capacity, assisting residents as needed, organizing public library materials on loan to Saint Therese, and helping to keep the library tidy and organized.
Saint Therese offers flexible scheduling, family volunteering opportunities, and all training is provided.
Volunteer at the campus closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury, or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Library Sciences
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours/yr; weekly or bi-weekly 2-3 hour shift
- Able to maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA guidelines
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Musical Volunteers
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Bingo Volunteer!
- Beauty Salon Assistant