38 people are interested
Serve as a buddy/partner to a resident in the Wellness Center pool so they are not at risk of swimming alone. This may also include providing assistance to residents with getting into and out of the pool.
Hours: M, W, F 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
A 5 month commitment is preferred.
- Must have a desire to work with older adults.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be physically capable of lending assistance to a resident.
- Use of the pool and the Wellness Center exercise equipment.
- Interaction with an older adult.
- Satisfaction of making a difference in a residents life.
About Porter Hills Village
3600 E. Fulton St., Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
The mission of the Porter Hills Village is to combine a continuum of distinctive living environments with the security of a coordinated system of high quality services designed to meet the health, wellness, comfort, and changing needs of older adults.
Porter Hills Village is a not-for-profit continuum care retirement community. We have approximately 450 seniors living in one of five distinctive living environments. The five areas include Garden Apartments and Town Homes (independent living), Village Center (independent living with services), Catered Living (assisted care), Harmony Hall (specialized dementia care) and Health Center (skilled nursing area). Porter Hills Village also includes a wellness center to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We'll work with your schedule.
3600 E. Fulton St.Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18