Touching Lives. Lifting Spirits.
Join our family of volunteers and help promote the independence and support the well-being of our residents and patients. Assist residents, visitors, staff and other volunteers with the purchase of gift and necessary items. No prior retail experience necessary!
Meet new people
Use current skills or learn new ones
Contribute on a flexible schedule:
- Serve as little as twice a month
- Shifts range from just two short hours up to four hours
- Morning and afternoon hours available
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Activities Assistant
- Cantonese Speaking Volunteers...
- Creative Arts Assistant
- Shabbot Services Assistant
- Do you enjoy interacting with...
- Advancement Team Assistant...
- Rehabilitation Services
- Interested in nursing? Volunteer...
- Computer/Internet Instructors
- Poker dealers needed for seniors
- Come volunteer in our boutique!
- Technology Help
- Do you enjoy working with...
- Bingo callers needed for seniors
- Become a work of heart.....
- Russian Speaking companions
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Make new friends with our...
- Socialize with seniors at our...