RESPONSIBILITIES shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Execute social media strategy to enhance the SARDAA brand, reputation and build a loyal, active following on Twitter, Facebook and other social media properties.
- Collaborate with internal team members to monitor key sites, online forums and review sites for SARDAA-related conversations and ensure that critical issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage SARDAA's Twitter and Facebook account daily, answering questions, promoting SARDAA, as well as sharing relevant news, features and other items of interest to promote engagement.
- Recommend process improvements or reporting tools to adequately assess results of social media campaigns.
- Recommend technological improvements to improve engagement and maintenance of SARDAA's presence across social sites.
- Assist content creation and Founder's efforts, as needed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21