We are looking for a minister (active or retired) or an individual who likes to sing worship songs and would be willing to come to our homes to perform a short non-denominational service or worship singing for our seniors with Memory Loss. The volunteer position would be for a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly service whichever works best for your schedule. Day of the week/time is flexible. We have houses in St. Paul, Minneapolis and Minnetonka.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Seeking Senior Companions
- Manicures for Seniors
- Mealtime with Seniors
- Crafts & conversations with...
- Musicians Wanted to Play for...
- Bulk Mailing Help
- Pet Visitor
- FUN Outings with Seniors
- Event Committee Members Needed
- Fun in the Sun with seniors
- Senior Companion
- Volunteer Cleaner
- Attend FUN Outing with Seniors
- Volunteer guest speakers to come...
- Games with seniors with memory...
- Office help needed
- Creative Video production...
- Sew shirt protectors for seniors