The Pro Bono Consultant Program of the Montgomery County Volunteer Center matches skilled individuals with a variety of professional qualifications with area nonprofits who need help on specific projects. Use your professional skills to improve local nonprofits while gaining experience and building your resume.
Do you have experience in accounting or finance? Put that expertise to work helping local nonprofits through the Pro Bono Consultant Program! Possible projects include:
- setting up an accounting or bookkeeping system
- explaining how to best use QuickBooks
- developing an organizational budget
- conducting an audit of the organization
- financial advising
- teaching basic financial literacy
All projects are time-limited and short-term. Many can even be done primarily from home!
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21