Emergency Department Volunteer
383 people are interested
The Emergency Department volunteer functions as a liaison between the patient, family and the Emergency Department team. The volunteer will assist with a variety of tasks such as those listed below:
- Provide comfort and communication to patient/significant others.
- Assist with traffic and visitor control (including obtaining wheelchairs and stretchers).
- Assist patients/significant others with personal needs as requested.
- Escort families/significant others to patient care areas.
About Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Volunteer Services, 5555 W. Thunderbird Road, Glendale, AZ 85306, US
We exist to make a difference in the lives of those we serve by providing excellent patient care.
Not-for-profit 400+ bed hospital
We'll work with your schedule.
Volunteer Services5555 W. Thunderbird RoadGlendale, AZ 85306
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One four hour shift per week for at least 6 months