We are on the look out for an individual who can help manage our campaign for earth drumming which is an important tool for community building, cultural awareness and personal growth. Our organization strives to create a space where many different drumming and dance traditions can be experienced, respecting the integrity of each culture while acknowledging human beings from all walks of life. This candidate should be motivating and have leadership skills to be able to run the project smoothly.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>A bachelor's degree or higher is typically needed for a job.</p><p>The candidate should have:-Effective oral and written communication skills</p><p>Effective time and budget management</p><p>Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize, establish objectives and priorities, implement plans and achieve goals<br /> Experience working with volunteers, specifically Board members.</p><p>Knowledge and ability to apply best practices for fund raising techniques</p><p>Knowledge to ethical standards for this fund raising profession</p><p>Should have the ability to work independently and make good judgments in a team setting.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker