Instruct teens in digital recording in Saturday Clubs twice a month or during workshops. This is a dynamic faith-based program. If you have experience in digital recording and are interesting in being a mentor for at risk youth this is a great opportunity for you.
Time commitment: 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays per month
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hrs. on 2 Saturdays a month (or occasional)
- Heart to mentor youth
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Skills Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Urban Youth Development:...
- Graphic Design Club Assistant
- Meals Crew Leader
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Drama Club Leader
- Teen Leader Trainer
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...