Volunteer at one of Hospice East Bay’s 6 Thrift Shoppes, located in Alamo, Concord, Danville, Martinez, Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek. You will have the opportunity to help customers, stock shelves and prepare merchandise for sale. It's a way to make a difference in a meaningful, fun way.
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...