Pet Pal Volunteers and their therapy pets provide support services to hospice patients and their families, in their homes or an inpatient Facility. These volunteers must be highly sensitive to a patient’s comfort with animals. They should be empathetic and nonjudgmental with respect to the beliefs and attitudes of others. Specialized training for volunteers. Pets must have therapy certification.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...