Come make a difference in your community by joining Peninsula Volunteers! As a non-profit organization, Peninsula Volunteers relies on the strength of its community to support our efforts. Here is one opportunity where we would appreciate your help:
We're looking for friendly, welcoming people who love to socialize. Duties include setting up tables, serving meals, carrying trays, as well as clearing and cleaning tables. We ask for a two hour a day, three month commitment.
Days needed: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Rosener House Current Events...
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Community Service Desk
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Volunteers for Little House...
- Room Set Up