We are looking for an individual who can work as a liaison by communicating between different groups and units of our organization. This candidate should be able to manage a large eco-friendly platform by working towards fostering relationships with our major partners and be able to lead the teams towards common goals.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p><strong></strong></p><ul><li>BA/BS degree preferred </li><li>A couple of years experience, </li><li>Ability to work in a fast-paced environment</li><li>Demonstrate high degree of initiative, and be a great problem solver</li><li>Writing Skills is a must (business marketing proposals, projects, etc) </li><li>Ability to negotiate contacts and work with various attorneys to complete agreements </li></ul>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker