Help Elders Attend Shabbat Services at The New Jewish Home.
The New Jewish Home is seeking volunteers who are avaliable weekly this fall to work with our Rabbi and the Department of Religious Life on Friday afternoons or Saturday Mornings to assist with Shabbat Services. As a Shabbat Service Volunteer, you will assist in the set up of the service and transport/escort elders to the service from the floors to the service.
Friday from 2:30-5:15
Saturdays from 9:30-12:30
Please apply online at the following link:
Please mention Volunteer Match & Shabbat services in your application
If you have any questions - Please contact Jessica at JSinovoi@jewishhome.org or 212-870-4940
- People Skills
- Faith-based Leadership
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Month preferred
- Medical Clearance for MMR & TB, Flu Shot
- Help seniors attend Religious...
- Exercise at The New Jewish Home
- Recreation Assistant at The New...
- Special Events Assistant
- Help seniors attend Shabbat...
- Librarian at The New Jewish Home
- Help elders attend recreation...
- Facilitate a class at The New...
- Pharmacy Assistant at The New...
- Friendly Visitor at The New...
- Manicurist at The New Jewish Home
- Weekend Volunteer at the New...
- Catholic/Protestant Worship...
- Knitting, Crocheting,Beading...
- Volunteen - Youth Volunteer at...