WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur AveMaplewood, MN 55109
If you like cooking food that is not only fresh and healthy, but amazingly tasty as well, then this is the opportunity for you. We provide the ingredients and recipes, you provide the skill! Our home for people with developmental disabilities has a new menu full of food that you would love.
For more information on the services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...