Nonprofit Admin Manager is responsible for managing administrative functions and the team. We are in need of a Manager to take on the project that will help to initiate and plan this project by establishing its format, direction and base lines and take control of the changes, when needed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>The Admin Manager should possess excellent communication and written skills. The individual should hold an associate degree in office administration or any degree with business background. Experience with office administrative work is a plus.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker