- To provide independent, factual information to the court regarding abused and neglected children.
- To provide advocacy for abused and neglected children who are subject of judicial proceedings.
- To monitor cases involving abused and neglected children until the terms of the court order have been fulfilled.
- To conduct independent and objective analysis concerning abused and neglected children.
- To factually and objectively report findings and observations to the court.
- To insure representation of the child's best interest in all judicial proceedings.
- To monitor cases following a court hearing or decision as designated by the court.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- No more than 10 hours a month.