Help Foster Children. Become a C.A.S.A.
WhenWed Aug 15, 2018 06:00 PM - Wed Feb 13, 2019 07:30 PM
WhereClark County Government Center500 South Grand Central ParkwayLas Vegas, NV 89155
MAKE A LIFELONG DIFFERENCE
Imagine the feeling of seeing a child experience love for the first time. You have the power to make a lifelong difference for a child. You have the power to bring families together. One person can change a life. Is that person you?
** INFORMATIONAL SESSION **
WEDNESDAY - Third Werdesday of every month @ 6:00PM
Government Center 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas NV 89155
Please RSVP -
CASA (at) ClarkCountyCourts (dot) us
2) Email Address
3) Phone Number
4) Which session you want to attend
5) The name of this website
It is never too late to help a child in need. You can make a difference. CASA is the opportunity you have been looking for. Please join us and see how much you can do to improve the quality of another person's life.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month
- 33 hours of initial training 4 times a year
- Help Foster Children. Become a...
- As seen on Dr. Phil - Help...
- Child Advocacy Volunteers Needed
- I Am For The Child... I'm a CASA...
- Volunteer with Foster Children. ...
- Foster Children NEED your help! ...
- Love Kids? Become a CASA -- As...
- COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATE...
- HEROES NEEDED - Work with Foster...