Are you fun-loving, curious and LOVE to be around totally cool and hard working students? Then you are perfect for this position!
I am an experiential, high level inquiry based science teacher looking for some amazing teacher assistants to help with lab days, vocabulary development and overall classroom systems maintenence.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) Guiding individuals and lab groups with directions or concepts
2) Ensuring the proper usage of lab equipment
3) Demonstrating academic skills (like math equations, scientific method, etc.)
4) Grading student work and maintaining class database.
5) Curriculum development
This volunteer position has lead to paid subsitute teaching as well!
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week minimum
- Must commit to full semester or school year