Seeking Salesforce Developer at ground-breaking Non-Profit Theatre!
129 people are interested
Join our Volunteer team and make a meaningful contribution to our community by using your talents to support the award-winning programs at The Actors Theatre Workshop. The Actors Theatre Workshop is an award-winning non-profit theater, educational institution and community center in NYC founded by award-winning actor, director, writer and producer, Thurman E. Scott, an acclaimed master teacher of acting and creative process with over 30 years of professional experience.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer for our Salesforce application. The Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of our Saleforce.com application. The Developer should possess knowledge of Saleforce.com platform architecture, relational databases, and experience with creating custom Apex and Visualforce code to enhance the Salesforce.com application.
- Facilitate meetings with key users and define / specify CRM requirements and customizations according to ATW needs.
- Develop functional requirements and deliver CRM solutions according to ATW requirements.
- Complete migration of contacts and data from current web-based CRM application to Salesforce.
- Remain up-to-date and knowledgeable on Salesforce resources, best practices, tools and technologies in order to leverage the latest and best of Salesforce at ATW.
- Experience with Salesforce OR experience with relational databases and SQL is required.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce is recommended.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- A passion and interest in Salesforce.
- An openness to ideas and a curiosity to learn new things is required.
The community we serve will be tremendously thankful for your service.
To find out more about our organization, please RSVP to attend our next info session,
RSVP! for our Volunteer Information and Interview Session! Go to our website http://www.actorstheatreworkshop.com; click on "Volunteer Program" to fill out our online application and we will set up an Information and Interview Session for you!
IMPORTANT: In response to the overwhelming number of applicants who wish to be considered for the upcoming program, the Info Session will also include an Application and Interview Session. We will extend the Information Session until everyone has completed their interview. Please plan ample time to complete this process.
Join our Volunteer Leadership team and make a meaningful contribution to our community through using your managerial talents and leading teams to support the award-winning programs at The Actors Theatre Workshop.
We'll work with your schedule.
145 West 28th Street3rd FloorNew York, NY 10001
- People 55+