Magazine editors oversee the staff of a magazine and see that the company's editorial policy is carried out effectively. All the pictures, texts, and headlines of a magazine are finally decided by the editor. Editors should set guidelines for the content and structure of an article and then they may revise, review, and edit these articles.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or some other related field. Should have at least three years of previous work experience for a previous</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker