ADVOCAP's Senior Nutrion program needs your help! We are looking for friendly and energetic people to help at our Nutrition sights. Responsibilities would include: Serving as a host/hostess, Signing in participants, Collecting and logging donations, Setting tables, Serving food, Packaging home delivered meals, Clearing tables and Washing dishes. If you enjoy working with people, this is the opportunity for you! We have 12 different nutrition sites throught Winnebago County to choose from. Contact us and we will help you find the right one to fit your needs!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...