ADVOCAP's Senior Nutrion program needs your help! We are looking for friendly and energetic people to help at our Nutrition sights. Responsibilities would include: Serving as a host/hostess, Signing in participants, Collecting and logging donations, Setting tables, Serving food, Packaging home delivered meals, Clearing tables and Washing dishes. If you enjoy working with people, this is the opportunity for you! We have 12 different nutrition sites throught Winnebago County to choose from. Contact us and we will help you find the right one to fit your needs!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Celebration of Lights
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- St. Joe's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore