Avalon Hospice is looking for compassionate, caring people who are willing to help others. Be a companion, write a note, arrange some flowers, give a manicure, honor a Veteran or even help in the office to support the staff as they serve. We'll work with your schedule and you can do it close to home if you'd like. It's a very rewarding experience! Not just in the Nashville area, but anyplace Avalon Hospice has a patient there is a need. Call for details!
Take the time and you can make a real difference!
Call Susan today for more information at (615) 889-5995 during regular business hours...or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- locations of service vary within several counties
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...