Program Manager - Scholarship & College to Secondary Mentoring - Education for African Women
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
WAAW Foundation seeks an energetic, dynamic, and highly motivated Operations Officer to implement the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
The program manager for Scholarships and College to Mentoring program will assist with
* Managing Scholarship Calendar including Scholarship call
* Shortlisting and recommending Scholarship Candidates,
* Reviewing candidate recommendation letters & documentations
* Managing College to Secondary mentoring program
* Assisting with College internship pairing program.
Skills and Attributes
* Excellence in writing, communication and organizational skills
* Effective collaborator, creative and independent worker
* Program management skills required.
Work Arrangement: From home office or other telecommuting location.
Description of Organization: WAAW Foundation is an international non profit 501(c) focused on empowering African women in Africa through education focused in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) related fields. Our programs include Girls STEM camps, scholarships, trainer of trainee workshops, African Women of vision conferences. A board currently manages the organization, with one virtual assistant. www.waawfoundation.org
How to apply? Respond to this call on VolunteerMatch or Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 10 hours per week minimum