A curriculum developer is the person who develops the curriculum based on the guidelines by school boards or districts or follow parameters set forth by other governing bodies, such as private consulting firms, or are free to use their own resources and knowledge to develop a course outline. A curriculum developer leans more toward a technical style of writing. He is responsible for breaking down the curriculum into logical steps. An outline is commonly used, as it incorporates headings and subheadings to clearly illustrate the phases of the curriculum.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>A curriculum developer must be able to follow the guidelines of whatever educational objective is set forth and are required to take continuing education courses to keep their skills current. Topics may include teacher evaluation techniques, curriculum training, new teacher orientation, consulting and teacher support, and observation and analysis of teaching. A high School diploma or a 4-year degree would be suitable for the above job as long as the candidate can demonstrate his potential to do a satisfactory job for the above title.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker