TEA requires a wide range of technical, business and communication skills. The role of an executive assistant is to provide administrative support to a senior management or executive role.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>The candidate should have 2 years post secondary education and an associate degree in business, administration, or related field to support a senior management in our company. We could also consider people with relevant experience in the above field.<strong></strong></p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker