Volunteers at the Bluegrass Rape Crisis Center [BRCC] use their talents, interests and passion to advocate for and support victims of sexual violence. We are a commited community network of individuals striving to put an end to all violence; through service, education and intervention we work to show survivors that they are not alone.
Volunteer Roles Include:
- Answer the 24-hour crisis hotline from home
- Advocate for victims of sexual violence in the emergency room
- Provide information and resources to those affected by sexual violence
- Assisting BRCC with special events
You can make a difference. To find out how to get involved, call 859.253.2615 or visit www.bluegrassrapecrisis.org.
- Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- At Least 6 Months
- Must attend and complete 40 hour training session.