PR Managers are responsible for coordinating all of the company's public relations and the company's public image. This involves organizing press conferences, regularly updating the public with company news, and keeping up with the media. Interns will be responsible for helping maintain a positive company image and all the duties that come with that.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a college with a preferred major in a Journalism or Public Relations-related subject.<strong></strong></p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker