Environmental Education works to teach and raise awareness about the natural order of the environment and how humans and the environment can coexist mutually beneficially. Assistant managers will help oversee the department. They will help to make sure that all major assignments are completed on-time and done well. They will also assist with the planning that comes with each assignment and with completing the projects themselves
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Qualified candidates should have at least a Bachelor's degree in in a Management or related field. Should have at least two years of managerial experience. Should have strong knowledge of MS Office programs.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker