Boys group is a group mentoring program for young men ( Jr: ages 8-12 and Sr: ages 12-18). The program is designed to enhance self-confidence, improve problem solving skills, and avoid risky behaviors. The group exposes the young men to different pro-social recreational activities and provides a forum for them to discuss the issues most important to them.
Volunteers work with middle and high school youth to enhance self-confidence, improve problem solving skills, allow youth to explore their interests, and improve participants' awareness and ability to avoid risky behaviors.
- Youth Activities Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a week for an entire school year
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Male Models Needed! Boys Group...
- Community Development Intern
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Case Management Intern
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Be a Reading group leader in...