Volunteers are needed on weekdays to assist in the SERVE Family Care Shelter. Volunteers provide a warm welcome to residents and visitors, answer calls, assist current guests with questions and supply needs, and assist shelter staff with administrative projects. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Successful completion of background checks are required. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn more about the homeless population, interested in pursuing social work and advocacy or helping the community in general.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift a week; 9am-1pm; 1pm-5pm;
- Help Us End Hunger!
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Pack-up)
- Fluent in another language?...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Spring Yard Sale! (Prep)
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Set-up)
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Spread Warmth this Winter! Be a...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Bowl-a-Thon Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer at the Clock Tower...
- Hunger Resource Center Volunteer
- American Sign Language (ASL)...