Volunteers are needed on weekdays to assist in the SERVE Family Care Shelter. Volunteers provide a warm welcome to residents and visitors, answer calls, assist current residents with questions and supply needs, and assist shelter staff with administrative projects. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Successful completion of background checks are required. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn more about the homeless population, interested in pursuing social work and advocacy or helping the community in general.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift a week; 9am-1pm; 1pm-5pm;
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Help Us Get Thankgiving Meals to...
- Donation Room Organization
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Holiday Meals for Shelter...