Volunteers are needed on weekdays and weekends to assist in the SERVE Family Care Shelter. Volunteers provide a warm welcome to residents and visitors, answer calls, assist current residents with questions and supply needs, and assist shelter staff with administrative projects. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Successful completion of background checks are required. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn more about the homeless population, interested in pursuing social work and advocacy or helping the community in general.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift a week; 9am-1pm; 1pm-5pm; 5pm-8pm
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- Help NVFS Coordinate Our...
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Your group can make a difference...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...