NVFS is looking for groups of up to 8 volunteers to prepare and serve meals to the residents of the SERVE campus Family Care Shelter. Meals, provided and supplied entirely by the volunteers, may be brought in or prepared on-site in our fully equipped kitchen. Volunteers will feel great knowing they are providing a home-cooked meal to adults and children coping with a homeless situation. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old (ages 16 thru 18 welcome, but must volunteer with a responsible adult). Prior experience with meals is helpful. This is a great community opportunity for offices and organizations!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must sign confidentiality agreement
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Help us end homelessness -...
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- NVFS Toy Drive Needs You!
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Santa Needed!!!
- Looking For a Great Group...
- Holiday Gift Wrappers Needed
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...